13 Jun 2019
Announcing the New Website!
Last year we celebrated 20 fantastic years of Speed Medical and reflected on everything we have achieved over the past two decades. From consistently receiving Investors in People Gold, recognising our continued commitment to our talent, to winning Medicolegal Provider of the Year 2018… from the way in which our services and products have grown and diversified as a result of our customers’ ever-changing needs to the formation of our industry first Clinical Advisory Board – we’ve achieved a great deal over the recent years.
We wanted to mark the occasion with a celebration of Speed Medical so we immersed ourselves into our customers’ lives – digging deep and taking time to truly understand their unique needs, their vision and what they believe service excellence means to them. We also spoke to our experts, our staff and our leaders to uncover the magic of Speed Medical so we could design and deliver the brand aesthetic and new website that it deserved.
We learned so much about our customers and their needs and we’ve designed a brand that’s a true reflection of the positive impact we’ve had on the industry. We’ve even updated our values to reflect what we care about, what matters to our customers and what we instil into our team every single day:
• Customer First – We listen to the needs of our customers and always put them at the heart of what we do
• Real Relationships – We nurture real relationships with honesty, integrity and transparency
• Strive for Excellence – We inspire every member of our team to go the extra mile and deliver an outstanding service
• Make an Impact – We work smarter with our colleagues and their clients to leave a positive lasting impression
• One Team, One Vision – We are one team – unified – with one vision and all work together to achieve it
“After all the changes we’ve implemented in recent years it seemed fitting to deliver a refreshed Speed Medical that reflects the vibrancy of our culture, the positivity of our team, the lasting impression we leave on our customers and their clients and mark the fact we are considered a market leader – not only for medical reporting – but for rehabilitation provision on a nationwide scale with an unrivalled expert panel.”
Susan Henry, Operations Director
Take a look around our new website and let us know what you think on Twitter – we’d love to hear your feedback!