Medical Records Pagination
Medical Records Pagination is a time-consuming and costly element of your client’s case.
To aid you in the process, we offer an efficient and cost-effective Medical Record Pagination service which is available to all new and existing customers.
Why use Speed Medical?
- All of our pagination services are now £60 per hour, irrespective of complexity
- Favourable commercial terms
- We only partner with highly regarded providers who employ clinically qualified professionals for a guaranteed quality service
- Agreed service levels ensure efficient turnaround and timely delivery
- Each case is allocated to an appropriately qualified expert, guaranteeing that your case is in the right hands
- ISO 27001 accredited
- You’ll receive the paginated medical records within a standard 21 day turnaround from instruction however, if needed, we can provide a priority service following special instruction to meet specified court dates
- We can obtain medical records as part of our pagination service or provide pagination services on medical records which you have already obtained
- Pagination can be arranged as part of our Medico-Legal service or as a stand-alone offering
Services offered include:
- Sorting - Organising each set of records into specified sections and into chronological order
- Pagination - The numbering of each page, usual sequence is to start at ‘1’ and continue consecutively
- Indexing - The preparation of a typed index from the records once the records have been sorted and paginated
- Collation - The process of sorting, paginating and indexing of the records
- Chronology - A cross-referenced timeline of events in chronological order, referring to the available information about the case
- Memo - Missing/illegible records will be identified and any issues considered to be salient to the case will be documented
- Schedule of Radiology - A table document prepared from the CD of radiology and detailing the images/examinations on the disc and cross-referenced to any paper reports within the medical records