Operations Administrator - Rehabilitation Team
Location: Chorley Type: Permanent, Full-Time Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 Hours: 37.5
Speed Medical is one of the largest providers of medico legal reports in the UK, working in partnership with solicitors dealing with personal injury claims. As well as medical reports, Speed Medical can also obtain medical records, provide rehabilitation services and any further treatment required following a personal injury.
Our Rehabilitation department provides a fully case managed Physiotherapy service to our clients and Administrators take full responsibility for all aspects of our process. We operate multiple process flows which dictate our operational procedures and service level agreements. The purpose of this role is to ensure the accurate and prompt administration of Rehabilitation cases, from initially setting up cases through to case conclusion within the required timescales.
One Team, One Vision – We are one team – unified – with one vision and all work together to achieve it.
Customer First – We listen to the needs of our customers and always put them at the heart of what we do.
Make an Impact – We work smarter with our colleagues, our customers and their clients to leave a positive lasting impression.
Real Relationships – We nurture real relationships with honesty, integrity and transparency.
Strive for Excellence – We inspire every member of our team to go the extra mile and deliver an outstanding service.
- Input computerised data with speed and accuracy
- To liaise with treatment providers, experts, solicitors and clients in a professional manner
- Process work accurately to ensure instructions are correctly followed
- Meet efficiency targets with a good standard of quality
- To liaise with internal departments
- Work cohesively as part of a team
- Keep up to date diaries and tasks
- Be consistent
- Maintain confidentiality & DPA
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as directed by management
- The person appointed will be able to work calmly under pressure
- You will be able to project a polite and professional attitude
- A keenness to learn and develop
- Able to demonstrate enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Articulate telephone manner
- Able to work upon own initiative
- In addition to these skills the candidate will require the following:
- English and Maths to G.C.S.E standard or equivalent
- Computer literate and database experience; case management experience preferred (minimum 1 year)
- Interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Salary £17,000 to £18,000
- 37.5 Hours Mon-Fri
- Company Stakeholder Pension
- 20 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
To apply for this position please fill out your details below and upload a copy of your CV.