Operations Administrator - Clinical Negligence
Location: Chorley Type: Permanent, Full-Time Salary: £18,000 Hours: 37.5
Speed Medical is one of the largest providers of medico legal reports in the UK, working in partnership with solicitors dealing with personal injury claims. As well as medical reports, Speed Medical can also obtain medical records, provide rehabilitation services and any further treatment required following a personal injury.
A position has become available within our Clinical Negligence team in our Operations department; the team is responsible for successfully managing solicitor relationships and new instructions from solicitors dealing with Clinical Negligence claims. Our teams will book an appointment with our panel of experts, request medical records when required and provide regular updates to the solicitors on the progress of the case, right through to receiving the medical report.
We offer a truly bespoke service committed to supporting Clinical Negligence cases. Each case is assigned to a dedicated case manager to manage from instruction through to report. With specialist medical and legal expertise in the team we pride ourselves on an unrivalled level of service delivery.
One Team, One Vision – We are one team – unified – with one vision and all work together to achieve it.
Customer First – We listen to the needs of our customers and always put them at the heart of what we do.
Make an Impact – We work smarter with our colleagues, our customers and their clients to leave a positive lasting impression.
Real Relationships – We nurture real relationships with honesty, integrity and transparency.
Strive for Excellence – We inspire every member of our team to go the extra mile and deliver an outstanding service.
- To work efficiency and accurately in line with our values and targets, setting up new instructions and booking appointments to the required service levels and specifications of each solicitor.
- To take responsibility for progressing each client case on every touch as a case manager liaising with chasing GP surgeries, clients and hospitals where necessary for the required information.
- To build relationships with each solicitor, calling them where possible to provide regular updates on the progress of their cases.
- To work flexibly in line with the needs of our customers and the team.
- To provide excellent customer service to solicitors and clients at every opportunity, setting diaries where needed to progress each case.
- The person appointed will be able to work to targets in a busy environment.
- Excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Customer service skills.
- A keenness to learn and develop and pick up new skills.
- You will be an enthusiastic team player, and keen to work closely with our customers and other departments.
- Previous knowledge of the industry and Proclaim is desirable.
In addition to these skills the candidate will require the following
- English and Maths to G.C.S.E standard Grade C or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Salary £18,000
- 37.5 Hours Mon-Fri
- Company Stakeholder Pension
- 20 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
To apply for this position please fill out your details below and upload a copy of your CV.