Location: Chorley Type: Permanent, Full-Time Hours: 37.5
Speed Medical is one of the largest providers of medico legal reports in the UK, working in partnership with solicitors dealing with personal injury claims. As well as medical reports, Speed Medical can also obtain medical records, provide rehabilitation services and any further treatment required following a personal injury.
The role of finance assistant will require you to work on our busy cashier department processing our daily receipts, data entry and allocation of receipts. You are also responsible for processing the company’s payment runs and bank reconciliations.
- Processing cheques received
- Allocation of daily receipts
- Making payments/refunds via Cheque and BACS
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing of daily/weekly/monthly payment runs
- Petty cash
- Dealing with solicitor/suppliers queries by phone, e-mail and post
- Ad Hoc duties as required
This is not a complete list and is only indicative of the duties of this role.
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Be able to process high volumes of transactions within deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills (telephone and written)
In addition to these skills the candidate will require the following:
- English and Maths to G.C.S.E standard Grade C or equivalent
- Prioritisation skills
- Delivery focused, ability to deliver
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment to address business needs
- Computer literate
- 20 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare (qualifying period required)
- Life Insurance (qualifying period required)
- Childcare vouchers
To apply for this position please fill out your details below and upload a copy of your CV.