Collections Specialist - Credit Control
Location: Chorley Type: Permanent, Full-Time Hours: 37.5
A Collections job can be the start of a solid career with a bright future. Our collectors are expert negotiators, problem solvers, have strong reasoning ability, solid communication skills and are professional. If you have these skills – Collections at Speed Medical may be your future.
You will build strong relationships with customers, making sure that clients pay within the agreed payment terms. The ideal candidate is comfortable managing and collecting receivables in a timely manner and enhancing the credit and collections process, interacting with customers on a daily basis.
- Liaises with solicitors to negotiate payment of invoices over terms.
- Maintain diary notes regarding current case status.
- Liaises with our admin team to ensure resolution of queries in a timely manner.
- Monitors DSO, aging levels, waive fee facility and unapplied cash to meet collection goals and to improve cash cycle.
- Resolves issues and escalates issues as needed to the Accounts Manager.
- Good Communication skills both written and spoken.
- Intermediate excel skills (i.e., pivot tables & vlookups).
- Positive attitude and the ability to see a project through to its completion.
- Enthusiasm, drive and the desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Desire to overachieve targets on a monthly basis.
- Accuracy with record keeping and taking a general pride in your work.
- Issuing replies to Points of Dispute.
- Company contribution to Pension scheme.
- Paid healthcare after a qualifying period.
- Individual training plan.
To apply for this position please fill out your details below and upload a copy of your CV.