Location: Chorley Type: Permanent, Full-Time Salary: £17,000 Hours: 37.5
Our audit team play an important role in improving and maintaining quality across the operations area, carrying out regular audits and providing feedback to the operations managers. Reporting to the audit team leader, the role will involve auditing a wide variety of administration tasks and calls across the operations area and completing reports for each individual which include positive and development feedback.
One Team, One Vision – We are one team – unified – with one vision and all work together to achieve it.
Customer First – We listen to the needs of our customers and always put them at the heart of what we do.
Make an Impact – We work smarter with our colleagues, our customers and their clients to leave a positive lasting impression.
Real Relationships – We nurture real relationships with honesty, integrity and transparency.
Strive for Excellence – We inspire every member of our team to go the extra mile and deliver an outstanding service.
- To work efficiently and accurately in line with our values and targets, working through the monthly audit list and keeping the audit manager updated on progress.
- To identify any process errors, and also any missed opportunities to provide excellent customer service.
- To build relationships with team leaders, working closely together to ensure feedback is given on each audit within 3 days before the next audit takes place.
- To work flexibly in line with the needs of our customers and the team.
- To keep knowledge of each process up to date.
- To provide feedback to the Training and Audit manager on any common issues that training would help to improve on.
- You will be able to work to targets in a busy environment.
- You will have keen eye for detail
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will be keen to learn and develop new skills
- Previous knowledge of the industry or auditing in a customer service environment is desirable.
In addition to these skills the candidate will require the following:
- English and Maths to G.C.S.E standard Grade C or equivalent
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office
- Salary £17000
- 37.5 Hours Mon-Fri
- Company Stakeholder Pension
- 20 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
To apply for this position please fill out your details below and upload a copy of your CV.